The life cycle of data typically involves 6 stages.
Here are the six stages that a data goes through in any industry.
- Plan: Decide what kind of data is needed, how will it be managed, and who will be responsible for it.
- Capture: Collect data from various different sources.
- Manage: Maintain the data and it includes determining how and where the data is stored and the tools used to do so.
- Analyse: Use the data to solve problems, make decisions, and support business goals.
- Archive: Keep relevant data stored for long-term and future reference.
- Destroy: Remove data from storage and delete any shared copies of the data.
You can find the detailed explanation for each of the stages in my other post.
Happy Learning ! :)